Are you passionate about good food?
Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic company that lives by its values of honesty, creativity and is committed to sustainable development?
You are responsible for the general quality and performance of the restaurant. After analysing and choosing targets, you develop appropriate action plans to increase turnover and optimise cost management (margin, HR, operating costs).
You set progressive targets to members of your team, and make sure everyone is supported (initial training, evaluation interviews). You make sure administration connected with human resources and managing your restaurant is monitored daily.
You also take part in restaurant service running well, particularly by assisting with lunchtime rushes, 60% of your time is operational.
Your personal skills
- You have a taste for contact and you are passionate about the importance of a warm and quality service
- You are well organised and know how to set quality and profitability targets to your team
- You are humble and know how to self-analyse, you look to progress and have your team progress
- You have previous experience in catering or mass distribution, you have good business sense
- You are capable of welcoming a customer in French, English and/or Dutch (according to area)
Job offer description
- A pay package in line with the sector
- A possibility to develop in a dynamic company
- Opportunities to blossom in an optimal working environment
- A training programme offered by the EXKi Academy
EXKi is the leader in fast, healthy and quality food. We are a dynamic company, which was established in Brussels, in 2001, and which since, on average, has opened 5 restaurants per year. Honesty and creativity are our mottos, just like our commitment for sustainable development and respect for nature.
Our teams are united and work with respect and friendliness. We want to offer the best quality to our customers each and every day.
If you too, are passionate about the importance of a friendly and professional welcome, if you share our values of respect, both for the quality of our products and for the environment, join EXKi and apply for a long-lasting job.